Request Review My Channel Please.

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I recently got my channel back up, and I'd like to see what people think about it.
Be harsh if you need too, I need constructive criticism to see what I can improve on.
I think I have good quality, but that's just me.
Thanks in advance if you leave a review. :)

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Hup Hup Hup here We go.

Youtube Banner
: Nice and sleek, like it. Considering putting your scheduling up on it.

Youtube Channel Layout: You have play lists, that's awesome.. But your titles of them are just.. Mm.. I don't know. Playlists are like books and need honest titles that are engaging.. Instead of 'Commentaries' Why not.. 'My Opinions on What you care about'.. Or something like that.

Channel Trailer: Ok.. So the trailer is the first thing I see. You have to remember the title and description matter. So instead of 'My Trailer'.. think of something that might be impressive. For instance, on my channel 'Losoyo' which is political commentary I put 'A channel for Intelligent and Open Minded people'.. Consider doing something like that. Also, Consider your Audience. The first thing I hear is a song that sounds like it may be copyrighted (this will ultimately kill your channel). It's also cursing.. Alot.. Using offensive language.. This may be great for the audience you want, not for me. Now.. Your trailer should tell Who, What, and Why.. You do a good job of explaining what will be on it but it's not the 'who, what, and why'.. I would start with 'Hey, If you're an <X> that loves <Y>, then why the <F> are you not subscribed? Look here's what I got.. and this is why.. Now subscribe YO... or something there of.

Videos: Looking at your latest video ((WarFace) Commentary #5 - Social Media) - On your thumbnails..remember less is more. You don't need text necessarily. Remember that your thumbnail and title are like a book cover..t hey should make the user want to ask a question that needs to be answered by clicking on it. Your music volume (again, copyright music?) - is way to loud, lower that so I can hear you better.

TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS -- THIS IS KILLING YOU! Most people have to find you first and they can't if you don't tag! Use youtube search and google search to find applicable drop downs and tag your videos.. You wont get anyone to your content if you don't do this. If you listen to /nothing/ else I have said.. tag every video as much as you can as long as its applicable.

Hope this helps!

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Hup Hup Hup here We go.

Youtube Banner
: Nice and sleek, like it. Considering putting your scheduling up on it.

Youtube Channel Layout: You have play lists, that's awesome.. But your titles of them are just.. Mm.. I don't know. Playlists are like books and need honest titles that are engaging.. Instead of 'Commentaries' Why not.. 'My Opinions on What you care about'.. Or something like that.

Channel Trailer: Ok.. So the trailer is the first thing I see. You have to remember the title and description matter. So instead of 'My Trailer'.. think of something that might be impressive. For instance, on my channel 'Losoyo' which is political commentary I put 'A channel for Intelligent and Open Minded people'.. Consider doing something like that. Also, Consider your Audience. The first thing I hear is a song that sounds like it may be copyrighted (this will ultimately kill your channel). It's also cursing.. Alot.. Using offensive language.. This may be great for the audience you want, not for me. Now.. Your trailer should tell Who, What, and Why.. You do a good job of explaining what will be on it but it's not the 'who, what, and why'.. I would start with 'Hey, If you're an <X> that loves <Y>, then why the <F> are you not subscribed? Look here's what I got.. and this is why.. Now subscribe YO... or something there of.

Videos: Looking at your latest video ((WarFace) Commentary #5 - Social Media) - On your thumbnails..remember less is more. You don't need text necessarily. Remember that your thumbnail and title are like a book cover..t hey should make the user want to ask a question that needs to be answered by clicking on it. Your music volume (again, copyright music?) - is way to loud, lower that so I can hear you better.

TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS -- THIS IS KILLING YOU! Most people have to find you first and they can't if you don't tag! Use youtube search and google search to find applicable drop downs and tag your videos.. You wont get anyone to your content if you don't do this. If you listen to /nothing/ else I have said.. tag every video as much as you can as long as its applicable.

Hope this helps!
Thanks man. I'll try to improve upon these aspects.

The96Legacy

Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2015
YouTube
Love the banner and profile picture a lot! Very professional like :)
Thumbnails are very clear and consistent with each other
However, a little work on your YouTube titles may be a bit better.
Overall, I like your channel a lot. :)

Can you please review my channel as well?

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Love the banner and profile picture a lot! Very professional like :)
Thumbnails are very clear and consistent with each other
However, a little work on your YouTube titles may be a bit better.
Overall, I like your channel a lot. :)

Can you please review my channel as well?
Thanks man! :)
I think your profile picture/banner could use some definite improvement. It's not completely terrible but there is room for improvement.
You don't have a channel trailer set up, which is a big minus.
Video: FIRST DEATH ALREADY?!? ~ Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Your gameplay is completely fine, of course it is an old game, but it's not laggy and it's pretty good.
Your game audio is rather loud however, making it hard to hear you.
Your mic is decent, definitely listenable, but it could also improve as well. Try using audacity to improve your audio.
Also, there is a constant sound that is like an AC? It's rather annoying, but it is hot so I guess it's justifiable.
Your intro/outro choice words are nice.
Overall, I think you're doing good for a new channel. P: