Request Review my Channel please!

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi jayY!
I've taken a look at your channel and I have a few recommendations :)

First and foremost: Upload daily! I say this to everyone I meet on youtube. It helps your views so much if with the max amounts of Uploads possible. The more uploads the more search results thus the more views you will obtain

Second: Tags! Tags are important because thats what get your videos views as well. Optimizing your SOE is a very important step when uploading your videos and Tags will help you greatly. Obviously don't spam tags that don't pertain to your video but post tags that are relevant to your video!

Third: Thumbnails! They do wonders and can really make your videos stand out. Try making them more flashy and your own style there's a ton of tutorials our there

Hope this helps man keep up the awesome work :)

Reactions: Jobless Music

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Ok here goes.. Hope this helps..

Youtube Banner: Love it..sleek.. it tells who you are.. maybe consider upload times (like uploads weekdays) or something but that's solid.

Channel Trailer: You don't have one, this is a fatal flaw. When I come to your channel.. I want to know what your channel is about.. I don't know anything because there isn't a trailer. You'll see an uptick if you have one.. make it 30 to 60 seconds and tell 'what your channel is' and 'why they should subscribe' and then the call to action to subscribe.

Audio: The music drowns out or equalizes your voice, lower it a bit. It's detracting for me.

Thumbnails and Titles: Your thumbnails and titles should work in tandem, they don't really feel like they do. THey need to work together. So do an image that entices and asks why, along with a title that makes me interested.. Consider playing around with this.

TAGS TAGS TAGS - Your biggest failure by far is tags. You're not completely tagging. WHen you do a topic.. do a youtube search and google search and the use the drop downs that are applicable. You need a ton more (APPLICABLE) tags then you are using.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jobless Music

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
My problems are that I have a really crappy laptop so uploading daily isn't really something I can do. I also don't have any 'high tech' programs I can use so making thumbnails the way I do is pretty much the best I can do... What do you guys use to edit and make thumbnails?