Request Review my Channel please

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Please give me a advice about my channel and review my channel
You could make a channel trailer that shows off your personality some more. Same with your thumbnail artwork, people should be able to tell who you are by your artwork in general. Standing out works swell in that aspect ^^

SolidScout

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Dublin
YouTube
SolidScouts
well the first thing when I came to your channel I noticed that you don't have an introduction video for your channel,having one let's the potential subsriber know what your channel is about and what are your goals with the channel.
Second thing is your thumbnails,it seems that you don't use the custom thumbnail feature which is highly recommended as it seems more professional rather than the random thumbnails generated by Youtube.
Third,I see you use an intro at the start of your videos which is good but you should probably have a 5sec clip of the most intense/funny/etc...moment in your video at the very start and then the intro can go.
Fourth,I noticed you don't have an end card,I would highly suggest that you would make one as it promotes other videos from your channel after someone has watched your video just one click away.This can be very useful when you have a series going so that the potential subscriber can watch the next/previous video of the series.
Last thing that i'm going to say is that you should consider getting a new recording software like obs or something else since the bandicom watermark sometimes is annoying while watching videos.
Hope this helped you out a bit.

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
well the first thing when I came to your channel I noticed that you don't have an introduction video for your channel,having one let's the potential subsriber know what your channel is about and what are your goals with the channel.
Second thing is your thumbnails,it seems that you don't use the custom thumbnail feature which is highly recommended as it seems more professional rather than the random thumbnails generated by Youtube.
Third,I see you use an intro at the start of your videos which is good but you should probably have a 5sec clip of the most intense/funny/etc...moment in your video at the very start and then the intro can go.
Fourth,I noticed you don't have an end card,I would highly suggest that you would make one as it promotes other videos from your channel after someone has watched your video just one click away.This can be very useful when you have a series going so that the potential subscriber can watch the next/previous video of the series.
Last thing that i'm going to say is that you should consider getting a new recording software like obs or something else since the bandicom watermark sometimes is annoying while watching videos.
Ok Thank You, Ur advice help me a lot

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
I've made this thumbnail what do you think?

Attachments

• Graphic5.jpg
    Graphic5.jpg
    855.6 KB · Views: 8