Request Review my channel in general

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi guys and girls.
If you can just take a look at my channel and a couple of videos, give me any thoughts / suggestions, I would absolutely love to hear it.

Appreciate it so much!
#FreedomFamily

Reactions: MikeNotic

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys and girls.
If you can just take a look at my channel and a couple of videos, give me any thoughts / suggestions, I would absolutely love to hear it.

Appreciate it so much!
#FreedomFamily
With your latest video, the wind kind of lowered the overall quality of the video. Have you considered getting a better audio setup? It can dramatically change everything for the future ^^

Reactions: Will It Crush?

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
With your latest video, the wind kind of lowered the overall quality of the video. Have you considered getting a better audio setup? It can dramatically change everything for the future ^^
Actually already solved this (I have a Zoom H1 now). But it was a very valid point and glad that it will help improve future videos.

Agreed
the wind sound is kinda annoying ><
Channel art looks so amazing though :D

Thank you Kevin. I do like a bit of graphic design!

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
Hi guys and girls.

Appreciate it so much!
#FreedomFamily
AWESOME! That's all I can say!
I did not expect to see a channel like this on here at all! Its SOOO different and COOL!
Very good stuff! :)
And like everyone else is saying, the wind noise was a little bit too loud, but it sounds like you got it worked out!
Cant wait to see your next video! :)

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Yeah, I can agree that the wind played a major factor in the quality of the camera used in your latest video. But the video was still so well done that it got you another subscriber in the process. :)
Thank you! I feel we have this sorted now, it will start showing once videos are in the correct order :p

I did not expect to see a channel like this on here at all! Its SOOO different and COOL!
And like everyone else is saying, the wind noise was a little bit too loud, but it sounds like you got it worked out!
Well thank you. We have actually been thinking about leaving Freedom! I love the people here, but I occasionally feel that my growth could be helped elsewhere in a managed partnership. Hmm.

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
Yeah I understand man. I feel the same way, the people are awesome, but the rest, not so much.....
The help has been good that i've gotten. But that's it. Nothings been done for me the way it should have so far. I've had to ask for help for everything to get anything done. It just feels like they're leaving me in the dust if that makes sense. I hope it gets better.

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
I personally am switching to PGUK which is a Sub Network of Freedom!, they are good guys and have a Discord where you can chat to everyone including the owners.
Will see how this pans out. Growing about 400 subs a day at current rate, but none of that has really been from Freedom! interaction, just hard work.

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
I personally am switching to PGUK which is a Sub Network of Freedom!, they are good guys and have a Discord where you can chat to everyone including the owners.
Will see how this pans out. Growing about 400 subs a day at current rate, but none of that has really been from Freedom! interaction, just hard work.
Sounds good man. It would be cool if you could tell me how that goes!