Review4Review Review my Channel and memes and I'll do yours

CronoSnow

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2016
YouTube
CronoSnow
Hey!
Your channel is awesome. The commentary is great, thumbnails are well made.
I would suggest having a channel trailer so others would know what content you make and also adding playlists to your home page.
Overall, your channel is great and entertaining so I subbed. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: TheWhiteLugia

TheWhiteLugia

A.k.a. Rosenity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
YouTube
Hey!
Your channel is awesome. The commentary is great, thumbnails are well made.
I would suggest having a channel trailer so others would know what content you make and also adding playlists to your home page.
Overall, your channel is great and entertaining so I subbed. Keep up the good work.

@CronoSnow Channel trailer and playlist are coming after I finish Fran Bow.

As for your channel, your logo and banner are good. Loving the minimalistic vibe to your banner. On your content, I can say that your thumbnails are good but definitely needs improvement and your videos are overall great.

Reactions: CronoSnow

TheWhiteLugia

A.k.a. Rosenity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
YouTube
The titles are very good, your commentary is good. Thumbnails have to be better. But I would suggest a channel trailer as well.

@VloggingWithIanDominic I'll be honest with you, your channel is too young for me to really review it thoroughly, Your channel art and logo is great however. Thumbnails and video content definitely needs improvement, but like I said your channel is too young.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay, took a look at your channel and your doing great, however there can be improvements..
For instance, for each for series you are doing make a playlist with each video of said playlist.
You could also add an intro to each video, but that doesn't have to be done.
You could also upload on a regular time interval, such as once a week or fortnight, so that your viewers know when the next video will be, so will more be more likely to stick around and keep watching your videos

(Sidenote: I`m waiting for banner and avatar to be made)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWhiteLugia

A.k.a. Rosenity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
YouTube
Hay, took a look at your channel and your doing great, however there can be improvements..
For instance, for each for series you are doing make a playlist with each video of said playlist.
You could also add an intro to each video, but that doesn't have to be done.
You could also upload on a regular time interval, such as once a week or fortnight, so that your viewers know when the next video will be, so will more be more likely to stick around and keep watching your videos

(Sidenote: I`m waiting for banner and avatar to be made)

@Korbin I'll be honest with you, you need to work on your content hard if you wanna get atleast 100 subs or so. Looking at your recent content, it's pretty boring. There's no commentary on it, and people look for that in a let's play video. Thumbnail definitely needs some work.

D

Deleted member 17740

Thanks for the advice @TheWhiteLugia, and I'll definitely start work on them.
Once i have addressed these issues i shall come back here, to check with you, that my channel is better than it was when i wrote this post.

btw, have a great day!

D

Deleted member 17740

I have headed your advice and have done the following:
1) I Have added commentary to my videos,
2) i am in the process of getting good thumbnails for my videos,
3) I have, which i noticed was an issue, made my videos watchable, from episode 11 onwards.
My newest video, updated, better video:

Last edited by a moderator: