Review4Review Review my channel, and I'll review yours!

LordOder

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys Trambleman here.
I'd like to open a thread where we Review eachothers channels with constructive and usefull feedback.
Let's get this going and rise to the top!

#FreedomFamily

Statless

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2016
Australia
YouTube
StatlessGames
Haven't played League of Legends before, so I'll critique from and editorial standpoint:

• Maybe fade into the beginning image so it gives the viewer something to look at, rather than the same image for a full 6 seconds.
  • If you're going to zoom into the face of the man, make the time in between zooms shorter. Right now the viewer has to sit through 12 seconds of an image zoomed in without the zoom giving any insight. Either zoom in quicker, or don't zoom in at all but make the entire thing shorter. I understand you needed the length for the music to sync up to the transition, but you can always cut the music so it fits your needs (make sure it doesn't sound awkward though; maybe fade in on it or get it at the start of a recurring 8 beat).
  • 0:20 the audio seems mixed and cluttered here. Try lowering the background music to avoid this.
  • Your voice seems very close to the microphone in the recording; makes it kinda hard to listen to. Try moving your microphone away.
  • 0:55 maybe add some sound effects for the hitting here? Make them in the background so it seems natural.
  • 1:17 What the ****.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
so i don't play league so i'm guessing this is just me but i was pretty lost as to what was going on. I do however play mount and blade and was very confused why it switched over. The bit at the end was pretty cringey :D:D i wouldn't make this your channel trailer though because it doesn't really explain anything, but as a video alone its fine.