Review4Review review my channel and I'll give some advice on yours :)

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
Would like to do a review on ya but i see no link or icon to see your videos. Also mind giving us a review?
I personally find your videos really entertaining the group idea and playing friendly competitive games like Mario kart makes your videos sound fun so I really like them and I subscribed :)

tubersyoutubers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
Your channel is good but have a some problem
1 the entertaiment video for visitor is very long and the alan walker fade music is old like the year of the Earth
2 your channel need intro good and enjoyable music for the people visit your channel
3 you need to make min 3 video of 3 different video game no pirated/cracked videogame but original video game like the crew ect

LaPorte Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
I watched the Attack on Titan Video, Good channel man just keep consistently making videos and keep working hard man good things will come! goodluck with the channel too

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
Your channel is good but have a some problem
1 the entertaiment video for visitor is very long and the alan walker fade music is old like the year of the Earth
2 your channel need intro good and enjoyable music for the people visit your channel
3 you need to make min 3 video of 3 different video game no pirated/cracked videogame but original video game like the crew ect
thanks man buy can't check your channel no links

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
I watched the Attack on Titan Video, Good channel man just keep consistently making videos and keep working hard man good things will come! goodluck with the channel too
Hey man checked out your video of borderlands part 3 and it was good you should check out a guy iCroniksHD for an intro as it didn't looked like you had one :L but really good showing of the game havent play borderlands in ages and was good seeing it again

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
you have a nice channel man, nice mic and quality gameplay! review me please