Review4Review Review anyone? :P

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hey guys, LoyalGaming here :D Just looking for someone to review my channel so far, I'd like to know if my thumbnails are decent or viewable atleast. ( i know they are pretty plain and not too magnificent but it works) Also if my audio sounds and content quality has improved from my euro truck videos. And just whatever you guys think i should work better on or need to add into my videos such as tips or whatever let me know :)
Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5bgvfsLV8x0JB1qFKwLNA

Mr.Samurai Plays

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
Cheese Island
YouTube
Your thumbnails are quite nice, and your audio is so good since you have a nice mic! All you need to do now is change your channel layout by clicking the gear symbol and clicking custom layout I think.
Good luck with your channel!

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Your thumbnails are quite nice, and your audio is so good since you have a nice mic! All you need to do now is change your channel layout by clicking the gear symbol and clicking custom layout I think.
Good luck with your channel!
Thanks for your input. :) i love hearing the negative and positive! just because it helps me grow! thanks dude

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i think your thumbnails are actually nice,the audio seems very clear which is great and always nice to have keep up the good work

Reactions: Loyal Gaming

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
i think your thumbnails are actually nice,the audio seems very clear which is great and always nice to have keep up the good work
Thank you. :) Your logo and banner is great! also good content of black ops 3. good quality and audio quality and pretty enthusiastic :) keep up the good work! hopefully see ya around sometimes ;)

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Thank you. :) Your logo and banner is great! also good content of black ops 3. good quality and audio quality and pretty enthusiastic :) keep up the good work! hopefully see ya around sometimes ;)
thanks buddy i subbed to ya want to see how you progress and try to help ya if i can fee free to ask questions

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
The second comment said what you need to do and you have seemingly just completely ignored them. You really need to change the channel layout. Like seriously it looks terrible as it is. Get some playlists etc and smarten up the layout.

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
There is playlists? Lol
Yeah and nothing else. to be honest though I didn't realise until I went back to it. I just though you had five or six videos. Yeah that makes me stupid but also means I'm seeing the same as any normal viewer. Them small little things can hold you back and I'm sure you don't want to be held back by something as stupid as you couldn't be bothered to rearrange your channels home page that takes less than 5 minutes to do.

Your channel though so do what you want. If you like the empty feeling then leave it like that.