Solved Revenue Share only going up if we sign a 1 year contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
So, we have surpassed the daily view limit to get the 90% rev share (by quite a margin too) and when asking support to raise it, they said they can only offer increased rev share to partners who sign for 12 months.
What is this? This was not agreed before hand?

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
same for verify name they put me to sign a lock-in contract,but where is FREEDOM?!
yes. this is correct. verifying partners has become much more cumbersome in recent months due to changes on YouTubes side which forced us to make changes. Where is Freedom? Right here :) it's called Freedom! because of your freedom, because we give everything away for free. Additional services above and beyond a standard mcn/partner relationship that cause us significant time and resources need to be offset properly. :)

Upvote 0

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
#116021 and it was Michael Ekee in Account Management who said about the 12 month term contract...
it seems Devyn Green made this right in your ticket on Tuesday which was 3 days before your last post. if you haven't done so please check that email chain. :)

Upvote 0

Mihai97

New User
Mar 22, 2016
yes. this is correct. verifying partners has become much more cumbersome in recent months due to changes on YouTubes side which forced us to make changes. Where is Freedom? Right here :) it's called Freedom! because of your freedom, because we give everything away for free. Additional services above and beyond a standard mcn/partner relationship that cause us significant time and resources need to be offset properly. :)
I am partner with Freedom from 2014,and why i will leave after i will get verify?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.