Request Reveiw of my channel. What should I change about my channel and what needs some work.

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My name is Luke. I'm 13 years old and I do YouTube as a hobby. I was wondering if i could get some feedback on my channel.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClzngbhj7Dj1pnWni7CiAmw

Thanks in advance.

Luke out

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Hey man!

You have a very nice banner and logo! I do think that the small text in your logo could use with being a little bigger.
I watched most of your The journey across the lake The long dark ep 3 and it was good! The only critique I would give is between your intro and the start of your commentary seemed a little awkward! You said your intro and then it went well ima head outside. It just did not flow. Other than that great channel buddy! I wish you the best

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I remember being in your position 5 years ago! :) You have a great personality and I know that as you grow you will get better and better at what you do, just like I did. Great banner, eye catching thumbnails as well! I think you're on the right track as long as you continue making stuff. I've been making videos for 8 years and I haven't looked back. Wishing you the best of luck!

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I remember being in your position 5 years ago! :) You have a great personality and I know that as you grow you will get better and better at what you do, just like I did. Great banner, eye catching thumbnails as well! I think you're on the right track as long as you continue making stuff. I've been making videos for 8 years and I haven't looked back. Wishing you the best of luck!
Thanks alot

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
My name is Luke. I'm 13 years old and I do YouTube as a hobby. I was wondering if i could get some feedback on my channel.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClzngbhj7Dj1pnWni7CiAmw

Thanks in advance.

Luke out
hay mate i waited for this post yesterday :p
after we spoke in the chat room here on freedom and you revied my channel i wanted to return the favor,

i love your channel mate and the way you host is funny and on point mate you have great content and great personality to go with it i belive that like me your struggling to grow and trust me i know how it can get you down but like me all you can do is keep making the great content and talking to people i have subbed and wish you the best mate chin up your great at what you do and dont forget that we do this cause we love the work.

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
hay mate i waited for this post yesterday :p
after we spoke in the chat room here on freedom and you revied my channel i wanted to return the favor,

i love your channel mate and the way you host is funny and on point mate you have great content and great personality to go with it i belive that like me your struggling to grow and trust me i know how it can get you down but like me all you can do is keep making the great content and talking to people i have subbed and wish you the best mate chin up your great at what you do and dont forget that we do this cause we love the work.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Well first my name is Mark and not Jeff. I see you do post a lot of videos and that is good .

You banner does not say much about your channel.

I can't tell if you are using Tags in your videos.

I know it hard to upload a new video everyday and can you schedule your videos?.

I looked at your Web Site and I see you have not updated since Janurday 2017.

I see you only got Google+ and would be good to add some more social media platforms, this will helps to spread your channel across the social media spectrum.

Reactions: isaac garcia