Respected Partner

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
So I just realized I had a title of Respected Partner....what dues that mean? and how does that happen? Not saying anything bad just don't know how that happened, cuz to be honest I'm not that active. So anyone who knows please explain how it happened. Thank you for helping my noob brain!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
So I just realized I had a title of Respected Partner....what dues that mean? and how does that happen? Not saying anything bad just don't know how that happened, cuz to be honest I'm not that active. So anyone who knows please explain how it happened. Thank you for helping my noob brain!

I noticed this as well, and I believe it just means you have been active in the forums. There are varied levels that you can achieve, which I guess you get by posting and helping out more and more.

The bottom line, I really don't know..

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Its basically a custom title that is added to Forum account to outline certain things, for example newer members may show "registered user" then after they have started to post threads and replies this can change automatically (I think ) to ""rising member" then to your "Respected member" as you have accumulated a certain amount of messages on the forums.

I will talk with the other members of the forum team and see if we can't get a sticky thread put up on the forums to explain this in more detail.

Reactions: Crazylawrence

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Its basically a custom title that is added to Forum account to outline certain things, for example newer members may show "registered user" then after they have started to post threads and replies this can change automatically (I think ) to ""rising member" then to your "Respected member" as you have accumulated a certain amount of messages on the forums.

I will talk with the other members of the forum team and see if we can't get a sticky thread put up on the forums to explain this in more detail.
That would be great! It's confusing but I guess I'm doing good then lol

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Surprised this hasn't been asked sooner.
I think its only been recently added as I've been on quite a bit this week and haven't seen them that much. Also it would tie in with things we were talking in the staff meeting last Sunday. Either way thanks for bringing it up :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Just something I was messing around with. It used to be that the user ladder was tied to non freedom partners meaning that if you didn't have the partner badge you would go up in rank. Now it's only for people with the partner badge :)

This is per message

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just something I was messing around with. It used to be that the user ladder was tied to non freedom partners meaning that if you didn't have the partner badge you would go up in rank. Now it's only for people with the partner badge :)

This is per message
Thanks for that :)