• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok so I just started doing a react series where I react to OTHER people reacting to funny things - it's funnier that way because then you get both the added hilarity of reacting to the original content, AND the people reacting to it.

I did one out of the blue and people started to demand to hear me laughing more, and so I have done another one, but each time I watch part of the video first, as there is no point recording if the video isn't funny, but this takes the initial reaction edge off a bit when I watch it again.

So I want pure blind reaction reactions so that when I record it it is as geniune as possible. I know you all watch a ton of videos, so tell me what I should react to!

I have reacted so far to rick astleys never gonna hit those notes, and famous youtubers try to watch this without laughing or grinning 2.. lemme know what else I should react to! You can find my latest react video in my signature :)

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
Are you looking for peoples videos on freedom or just videos in general? If just ppl in general ya should check out my channel but otherwise you could just go to some vines complations

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
well see I want to react to ones that are proven to be funny - if I have to watch it to determine if it's funny then a) that's a waste of time b) it won't be funny unless I literally record me watching EVERY SINGLE VIDEO I watch.

and no if it was just people in general then everyone would simply plug their own channel here - I want proven viral hilarious videos to watch hehe.. like the rick astley never gonna hit those notes kinda viral funny.