Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsh2907

Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi,

I was wondering how to go about getting a higher revenue share for my channel. As it stands now I've been with freedom for over a year and still on the 60% - 40% split. I don't want to sound ungrateful at all and i'm loving my time with this network which has helped me so much since I joined.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi,

I was wondering how to go about getting a higher revenue share for my channel. As it stands now I've been with freedom for over a year and still on the 60% - 40% split. I don't want to sound ungrateful at all and i'm loving my time with this network which has helped me so much since I joined.

Regards,
If your channel is growing fast, you can contact support through [email protected] to request a higher revenue share. Your time with the Network will NOT be taken into consideration though.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi,

Regards,
Freedom! offers revenue shares from 60% to 95%. If you have been at your current revenue share level for many months and your monthly views have grown substantially, please create a support ticket with ticket type = Revenue Share Increase, and make sure to send us a screenshot of your channel analytics (filter on Last 30 days). Our team will review your channel history and growth, and discuss with you the revenue share qualification.

Hope that helps, and if you have any more questions / queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.