Tips & Tricks Requesting Any Additional Feedback

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
Requesting any additional and mainly professional feedback about my channel. If you have ANY ideas and/or suggestions then please let me know below. PS - once I get more comfortable with recording my voice the commentary will improve.
Video and audio including game audio and commentary will be improved in the future and as fast as possible since it takes time to be able to learn and get used to talking to yourself when making commentary.

Thank you and have a happy New Year!

D

Deleted member 137653

Requesting any additional and mainly professional feedback about my channel. If you have ANY ideas and/or suggestions then please let me know below. PS - once I get more comfortable with recording my voice the commentary will improve.
Video and audio including game audio and commentary will be improved in the future and as fast as possible since it takes time to be able to learn and get used to talking to yourself when making commentary.

Thank you and have a happy New Year!
First, I would change your banner to have more info about your channel and socials and make your avatar say your name. Secondly, you need to customize your channel layout so we can see you videos and playlists when we come on your channel. Next, I would add more socials to your channel links. Finally, I would change up the thumbnails just a bit each time. Hope this helps! :)

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
I appreciate your feedback but personally I disagree with having my name on my avatar. The channel layout you pointed out was helpful but I don't understand how you would change up the thumbnails just a bit each time? Could you elaborate on that??

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
I agree with you but I don't know about the microphone, since I'm using a blue yeti, the audio should be pretty good. The reason for me sounding a bit off I think is because I am not used to talking to my self yet since as a YouTuber it is a skill that should be developed since that is what your doing when your doing commentary. It is a skill that will come over time which I believe will improve the sound of ones voice. Once I get used to this and get more comfortable, my microphone audio should improve including my tone of voice. I also recently purchased a pop filter which should improve the audio likewise.

Anyways I appreciate your feedback and I'll see what I can do about the game volume. It will improve very much once I get my mixamp since at this moment when playing with friends I have their voice and the game audio on the same audio track in Sony Vegas and my voice on a different audio track which allows me change the volume of my voice or the game separate from the other audio tracks. Getting that mixamp will help me put the game audio and teamspeak audio on two different tracks therefore giving me more audio options to play around with. Leading to the video ending up with better overall audio.