Service Request Requesting a professional gfx. (Paid/Free)

TheMusicSV

Youtube is life. love is life. gfx/vfx is life.
Jun 20, 2014
YouTube
Hey youtubers, designers and partners from freedom.

First of all I can pay you if I see your work is professional (if you don't want anything so will I not pay).

So what are i'm looking for?

I'm looking for a logo(avatar) and banner that haves something that says Safeway Network.

I can't post the website because it would be under advertising. But it is always under my posts/replies so you can get some idea what my network is about and maybe use that for making the logo(avatar) and banner.

You can contact me by
email: [email protected]

Reactions: Rogue Games

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hey youtubers, designers and partners from freedom.

First of all I can pay you if I see your work is professional (if you don't want anything so will I not pay).

So what are i'm looking for?

I'm looking for a logo(avatar) and banner that haves something that says Safeway Network.

I can't post the website because it would be under advertising. But it is always under my posts/replies so you can get some idea what my network is about and maybe use that for making the logo(avatar) and banner.

You can contact me by
email: [email protected]

Hey man! I can absolutely do this for you. I will just need a bit more info on what exactly you would want featured on the logo / banner.

I am not free but am very cheap! :)

See this post for pricing: http://bit.ly/1TfJUzL

My Portfolio: https://roguegamesgfx.carbonmade.com/

See my YouTube Channel ( I make all my own Banners, Logo's etc): www.youtube.com/user/RogueGames1911

Hit me up an email at any time if you're interested! We can discuss it further from there. :)

My Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your time man! Hope to hear back from you soon! :)

Freedom and DamnLAG Forums Banner.jpg