Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
When you have a PayPal Email address linked to your Freedom! account profile ( http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile ) here:

you will be paid automatically at the end of each month. Your first payment will occur TWO MONTHS AFTER JOINING.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom pays on a payment delay which I shall outline below, please note if you just joined Freedom you need to wait two months before your first payment, as this gives them time to get your earnings from YouTube which are normally on a month and a half delay.
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
Please make sure that you link your Paypal email to your Freedom dashboard otherwise this may delay payments to you. If you have been with Freedom for over two months and have not received a payment please first check your Paypal account as you may need to accept the payment from Freedom. Additionally if everything is linked correctly, and you haven't had a payment (again after you have been with Freedom for two months or more) then you can request a catch up payment on the Freedom dashboard

Upvote 0

annmovie

New User
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry i forgot to say that my earnings are from prospects( people i brough with my partners link), not from my channels, i dont have any!

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Sorry i forgot to say that my earnings are from prospects( people i brough with my partners link), not from my channels, i dont have any!
You'll need to see earnings gained through referrals here: https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard#/yt/recruiter

These earnings will be paid out separately though at the same paydays, usually within an hour before or after your YouTube Channel earnings get paid out.

Reactions: annmovie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.