GFX Request Request for FREE Channel Art

TheRandomRoom

New User
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Community,
I need some of your guys' help. I have just made this new channel, and theres nothing on it. I would highly appreciate some channel art, such as banner, and profile picture. As for the design it doesnt need all the twitter, youtube, facebook stuff. All I need is banner with TheRandomRoom in some cool colors (I love orange and other colors that relate to that like dark yellow and red. If you could do some blending magic that would be awesome) Possibly you could mix some games into the background, like CS:GO, League of Legends, Hearthstone (Like CaptainSparklez and how he has multiple sections) I would like the profile picture to be a logo with my abbreviation TRR in some more fancy colors like orange. If you want to help, and gain more detail, because above is very vague, please dm (direct message) on youtube or here. If you dm on youtube please let me know because my default channel is a different one atm.
Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Lleyton Jackson

Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom! Community,
I need some of your guys' help. I have just made this new channel, and theres nothing on it. I would highly appreciate some channel art, such as banner, and profile picture. As for the design it doesnt need all the twitter, youtube, facebook stuff. All I need is banner with TheRandomRoom in some cool colors (I love orange and other colors that relate to that like dark yellow and red. If you could do some blending magic that would be awesome) Possibly you could mix some games into the background, like CS:GO, League of Legends, Hearthstone (Like CaptainSparklez and how he has multiple sections) I would like the profile picture to be a logo with my abbreviation TRR in some more fancy colors like orange. If you want to help, and gain more detail, because above is very vague, please dm (direct message) on youtube or here. If you dm on youtube please let me know because my default channel is a different one atm.
Thank you, and have a fantastic day!
Yo! I'm down to make you a banner and logo for YouTube!

Check out my portfolio - http://lleytonjackson.weebly.com/