Repost

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
So this is a repost since no one replied to the last one but what I wanted to know is what should I do now. I've been accepeted into freedom so now I can gain income but when it comes to growing my channel I don't know where to start besides Collab so if you all have tips and tricks please leave them below. Tank you. For FREEDOM!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well growing your channel takes time and effort, collaborations can be a bit iffy, as some people won't collab with others until the have a target number of subs etc and then if you don't do the same kind of videos or have the same interests it can get a bit strange. I've grown a load since joining Freedom and haven't gone out of my way to do this, I find just talking with other users helps, not necessarily about your channel but just like friends, be sure to have engaging / relevant content and make use of SEO to maximise your potential.

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Well growing your channel takes time and effort, collaborations can be a bit iffy, as some people won't collab with others until the have a target number of subs etc and then if you don't do the same kind of videos or have the same interests it can get a bit strange. I've grown a load since joining Freedom and haven't gone out of my way to do this, I find just talking with other users helps, not necessarily about your channel but just like friends, be sure to have engaging / relevant content and make use of SEO to maximise your potential.
Hm....I'm pretty sure the people who watch my videos though are mostly not my subs.