Tips & Tricks Replying To Comments

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I get a great amount of comments saying "Great video" "Amazing content" and I keep replying with "thanks for the support, I appreciate it" which at this point sounds very cliche and insincere. Any advice as to how to say thank you in different ways, and just to reply in general.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
I get a great amount of comments saying "Great video" "Amazing content" and I keep replying with "thanks for the support, I appreciate it" which at this point sounds very cliche and insincere. Any advice as to how to say thank you in different ways, and just to reply in general.

It might sound cliche but all you can really do is thank them, if they have their own channel maybe check it out and if they have a video you like let them know. It keeps the conversation going and you might make a great friend out of it.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
And try watch you viewers or subscriber videos and also comment under to but not Good Video, Nice Videos etc actually try comment what you like video or something that help me sometimes but it works.. Maybe give this a try. :D