Gaming "Renegade"

Jul 7, 2016
Hi, my name is Daniel, or my friends know me by my screen name, "Renegade." I chose the name Renegade, because I felt like I always stood out from a crowd of people, which I tend to do. My Channel is represented by my logo which is the picture down below. I range from doing commentaries, rants, and playthrough/gaming videos. If you want to show some love, please subscribe, like/dislike my videos, and even refer a friend. I upload mostly either once a day or three times a week.Renegade Gaming.png

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, my name is Daniel, or my friends know me by my screen name, "Renegade." I chose the name Renegade, because I felt like I always stood out from a crowd of people, which I tend to do. My Channel is represented by my logo which is the picture down below. I range from doing commentaries, rants, and playthrough/gaming videos. If you want to show some love, please subscribe, like/dislike my videos, and even refer a friend. I upload mostly either once a day or three times a week.View attachment 16213
Hello Daniel, Renegade sounds like a sick name to have! How did you end choosing that name over everything else?