Music Remixing Collab!

ReWilfre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, I am Wilfre and I am looking for people who would like to Remix/Remaster/Compose with me! I have a music channel, where I post my music! If you want to bemy partner, just answer this questions, so I know you better! (You don't need Skype and you don't need to be "good" at this) :D

What is your name? (Real or Fictional)
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Do you prefer Remastering, Remixing or Composing? (Or all the three? ^.^)
What is your YouTube Channel? (So I can sub you)

Thanks in advance! :p

DastardlyCat

New User
Feb 25, 2016
Illinois
YouTube
WissPizard
Names: Cat. I go by multiple aliases but my main names are: Moggie, Kope, Jack Dark, and Snickerz.
Skillset: I'm more into Editing, Mixing, Mastering, and Composing. Give me one of your projects and I'll improve it a lot both in composition and quality.
Genres: Jungle, Drum & Bass, Weird Bass Music, Trap, Breakcore, Breakbeat, Hip Hop, Hardstyle, Acid Techno, Chiptune
(where I started at a young age), Future Bass. My PERSONAL style is more along the lines inspired by Artists like Ghost Mutt, Slugabed, Moody Good, Sh?m, SwuM, DANGER, Kayloo, Skope, and Basenji.

Little About Me:
I'm majoring in audio engineering and music. I have experience with every instrument, I'm over-cultured in too many forms of Electronic music, I'm an avid producer, insomniac, constantly working on more than I can handle and I like to take even more collaborations and requests. Lol. I love music too much.
I started out producing Chiptune using two modded old school Gameboys with LSDJ and I used other trackers as well, then I got into using FL Studio and started producing Hardstyle and Jungle. I'm all for experimenting and producing weird forms of music, and I have the knowledge and experience to do it. My greatest skill however; is producing drum samples, chopping samples, and sequencing percussion/drum patterns in any time signature. I'm also great at mixing and mastering.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCubEHAX9Ddu9GzAIK1R8Kmw
I'd give my Soundcloud link but I recently made all of them private for an upcoming surprise.

Reactions: ReWilfre