Solved Rejoin Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogof

Rising User
Dec 27, 2014
Hi,
I want to rejoin Freedom on my channel. I dont know what exactly happened but I think when I was changing some settings in youtube, I accidently clicked unlink (like half of year back? i dunno). I posted Case (ID: 121145) yesterday and tried to contact twitter freedomFAQ (and I know they are online, last tweet is like 20 minutes old) but I still dont have any answer and/or assigned assistant. And if it is more what can you do in this moment then I want just know how long would it take to process that request?

Thank you.
-pogof

pogof

Rising User
Dec 27, 2014
And what is your problem if I can ask? I'm interested to know. I realy want work with this network because the tools they provide are very good.

Upvote 0

pogof

Rising User
Dec 27, 2014
That is horryble, But that is exactly what freedom should help you solve and recover your channel if possible. Contacting youtube is impossible and if you manage to do it they will send you back to your network.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hi,
I want to rejoin Freedom on my channel. I dont know what exactly happened but I think when I was changing some settings in youtube, I accidently clicked unlink (like half of year back? i dunno). I posted Case (ID: 121145) yesterday and tried to contact twitter freedomFAQ (and I know they are online, last tweet is like 20 minutes old) but I still dont have any answer and/or assigned assistant. And if it is more what can you do in this moment then I want just know how long would it take to process that request?

Thank you.
-pogof

It may take a few days to get re-partnered, it will have to go through the quality control and then to the CMS team to send the invite.

Upvote 0

pogof

Rising User
Dec 27, 2014
Thanks, that is only question I have for now. If it takes to week (max month) I will be happy.

Upvote 0

pogof

Rising User
Dec 27, 2014
I never considered try to apply in MGN, are there any benefits over Freedom? What do I need to apply there?

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Not sure what the exact requirements of MGN are at the moment, I know you have to be a predominantly gaming channel. You still gain all the features of being with Freedom just a few add ons of the sub network. They have a few more community related gaming things like highlight videos of partnered channels as well as their own separate forum and a few other features.

Upvote 0

pogof

Rising User
Dec 27, 2014
Ok, I have gaming channel but not english but czech so that is thing :D . Still unassigned agent on my ticket so still wating.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.