Red meats cause cancer

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
Is it the amount of grease that's making them so bad?
I think its more of how the food is processed.

i also mean by that, They are feeding the animals (cows, pigs etc) with just **** cheap dirt food. with things like pesticides in it. most dont take the time to clean it because that takes money and time. Thats why i think the world is going to ****, they just dont care.

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
I thing all those studies have something with market and money. If people starts to consume more of one product and less of another product than kicks in some research that will encourage people to consume more of the product that decreased in sells.

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
Recent research shows that red meats such as bacon, sausages, steaks, pork etc. Actually can cause cancer and is said to be as bad as tobacco. What do you think of this?
Well the more you eat red meat the more free radicals that are in your body. Free radicals are harmful to our normal cells. I have seen lots of research behind this that yes too much red meat can cause cancer. The countries with a better life expectancy only suggest eating red meat maybe like once a month, but even then its not really needed to have a well balanced diet.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well the more you eat red meat the more free radicals that are in your body. Free radicals are harmful to our normal cells. I have seen lots of research behind this that yes too much red meat can cause cancer. The countries with a better life expectancy only suggest eating red meat maybe like once a month, but even then its not really needed to have a well balanced diet.

Ya, and regardless not eating meat doesn't prevent cancer either anyway. So it's not like it matters one way or the other. Just because something is shown to increase your chances of getting cancer doesn't mean you should stop doing it. Also, even if you did stop doing all the things that increase your chances, doesn't mean you won't get cancer. In fact someone could go about doing all the things to prevent it, and still get it .. while another may do all the things that increases their chances and never get it.

In plus breathing causes cancer too. Should we stop breathing?

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
The idea of whether meat is bad or not really makes no difference to me. To me meat is tasty. If it's not to you awesome. More bacon for me. It's all about how you wanna spend your life. I look at it as, ok meats not exactly good for me. The way I eat isn't exactly good for me. I could cut all that stuff out and live a slightly longer life. But, I would be miserable. No steaks. No pepperoni pizza. None of all the things I find yummy. I think I'm cool with shaving a couple years off my life for a big ole fat steak occationally. :cool:

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
The idea of whether meat is bad or not really makes no difference to me. To me meat is tasty. If it's not to you awesome. More bacon for me. It's all about how you wanna spend your life. I look at it as, ok meats not exactly good for me. The way I eat isn't exactly good for me. I could cut all that stuff out and live a slightly longer life. But, I would be miserable. No steaks. No pepperoni pizza. None of all the things I find yummy. I think I'm cool with shaving a couple years off my life for a big ole fat steak occationally. :cool:

Not to mention, cutting out meat from ones diet doesn't necessarily mean you will live longer or be healthier.

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Exactly. I mean sure it just may cause cancer. But what doesnt these days. Cellphones, toasters, microwaves, smoking(ok yea that is a bad one), sitting on cold concrete, radio waves, powerlines. The list goes on and on. So sure cut red meat out of your diet and maybe live 20 minutes longer than I did. On the other hand you may get hit by a bus tomorrow. I just like to say right now... I'm preparing to get hit by my bus tomorrow, so tonight I'm ordering a large meat lovers.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Lol anything can kill ya if you believe every study posted... I don't know what to believe exactly anymore!?

But I do know one thing, the idea of injecting grow hormones into animals that I'm eating is not something what I prefer & that together with any birdlike animals that have roasted ankles from all the amonia of their own feces.. nope nope NOPE.... not a vegan or anything but getting there LOL ><