Gaming Recruiting New Members!

alilouk

New User
Dec 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, im alilouk and im the CEO and founder of The Knights Of Gaming and for the past 1 and a half our channel has grown up to 30 subs! And we have over 500 views already! So to celebrate that we will be adding 4-5 new members to the channel! So if your interested read below and see if your fit to join the channel. Remember Keep On Gaming!!!

Our Goals:

1. To help each other grow!

2. To create a HUGE gaming channel!

3. To create a FUN recording group!

4. Have Fun!

Our Crew:

Director: Alilouk

Co-Directer: Swortmaster47

Uploaders: Alilouk, Swortmaster47, Z-ForTheWin!, joshua_world gaming, captaincrazy, GamingStatue.

Team Members (Content Creators): Alilouk, Swortmaster47, Zforthewin!, joshua_world haming, captaincrazy.

Requirements:

1. To constantly upload/record.

2. To be polite!

3. To be a GAMING channel.

4. To be original.

5. To Have FUN!

What can you do when you join our group?!

1. Be a content creator.

2. Be A Designer.

3. Be A Voice Over.

4. Be A Coordinator

How much people can we accept?!

For now we will only accept the first 15 people and if we have more we will select the best!

How to enter?

1.Comment on this thread saying you want to be in.

2. Send an email to "aliloukyoutube @ hotmail . com) with:

- Your Name (If you want to share it)

- Link to your youtube channel.

- Skype or Razer Comm Username/ID

- Age ( If you want to share it)

- A small summary of why we would accept you!

- Tell us about you!

- Why do you want to join our group?

- What role do you want to take when joining our group(Details in the Paragraph above!)

- A creative name we can use to call our group!

Thank You! And Have A Nice Day!

-Alilouk Director and CEO of The Knights of Gaming

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, im alilouk and im the CEO and founder of The Knights Of Gaming and for the past 1 and a half our channel has grown up to 30 subs! And we have over 500 views already! So to celebrate that we will be adding 4-5 new members to the channel! So if your interested read below and see if your fit to join the channel. Remember Keep On Gaming!!!

Our Goals:

1. To help each other grow!

2. To create a HUGE gaming channel!

3. To create a FUN recording group!

4. Have Fun!

Our Crew:

Director: Alilouk

Co-Directer: Swortmaster47

Uploaders: Alilouk, Swortmaster47, Z-ForTheWin!, joshua_world gaming, captaincrazy, GamingStatue.

Team Members (Content Creators): Alilouk, Swortmaster47, Zforthewin!, joshua_world haming, captaincrazy.

Requirements:

1. To constantly upload/record.

2. To be polite!

3. To be a GAMING channel.

4. To be original.

5. To Have FUN!

What can you do when you join our group?!

1. Be a content creator.

2. Be A Designer.

3. Be A Voice Over.

4. Be A Coordinator

How much people can we accept?!

For now we will only accept the first 15 people and if we have more we will select the best!

How to enter?

1.Comment on this thread saying you want to be in.

2. Send an email to "aliloukyoutube @ hotmail . com) with:

- Your Name (If you want to share it)

- Link to your youtube channel.

- Skype or Razer Comm Username/ID

- Age ( If you want to share it)

- A small summary of why we would accept you!

- Tell us about you!

- Why do you want to join our group?

- What role do you want to take when joining our group(Details in the Paragraph above!)

- A creative name we can use to call our group!

Thank You! And Have A Nice Day!

-Alilouk Director and CEO of The Knights of Gaming
Hey I would like to join my name is Terrell I'm am 16 years old my channel name is Thuglife324 I can bring good funny content to the group. I meet all the requirements and I want to get bigger...
I'm in high school that does everything I have to do for my family friends and my channel. Anyways I would love to join what else do I have to do

Punka3 Gaming

New User
Apr 21, 2016
Hello i would like to join My name is Austin or as my viewers know me as Punka3 Gaming hi a am 15 years old my birthday is on april 26 i have been youtubing for about a year now the reason i want to join is i understand how it feels not to have subscribers i know im still down about it if you guys need channel art i can make you some i cant make it perfect doe because i am not a desighner i am a youtube gamer so yeah. and i can offer you guys experiance you dont have in youtubing .i know alot moe than you think i do but i just want to grow like any of you so i would like to join the knights of Gaming if possable thankyou vey much for reading Punka3 Peace out.
for now

Bruvvy

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Hey there. I would love to join! Mind if I just PM you my details on the Freedom forums?