Recording

Foze_XD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Guys whats the best recording software that records super high quality i dont care for file size i just want a high quality !

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
Guys whats the best recording software that records super high quality i dont care for file size i just want a high quality !
Fraps (but horrendous file size. Horrendous.)

I use Bandicam. It provides the same quality that Fraps does, but compresses the file size down to a reasonable amount. For example, several of my 30 minute recordings only end up in the 3GB range (just using a recent recording of The Witness as an example).

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
I use Bandicam. It provides the same quality that Fraps does, but compresses the file size down to a reasonable amount. For example, several of my 30 minute recordings only end up in the 3GB range (just using a recent recording of The Witness as an example).
True, I forgot about bandicam :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I recommend using litecamHd every time. It's very affordable. When it comes to bandicam, it wasn't too bad for me either. You have a lot of options to work with.