Recording Skyrim (Modded)

Arrik Kitsune

Freedom! Member
I wanted to see about making a video series with a Modded version of Skyrim. I don't know very much about the Main mod but I have gotten into it a little bit. I have beaten the Alduin Story line and the Civil War Story line, which I think are the only two Main Story Lines, and I haven't gotten into the DLC at all except for the intro battles for them.

I won't build a house on Camera unless my Subscribers want that but I still won't record resource mining though as that is incredibly dull and no one wants to see that. I will record every blunder though, including insufficient resources, so I can keep to my channels motto of "I play games in the same way you do so even if I suck you'll see I'm just like you."

I will post every Mod I use for others to see the cool mods I am using to support the Modders as I love the mods so much. I am also playing the game because I love how detailed it is.

I am merely putting this up to see how many people would like to see this from my channel. I do not see this series as being ended like my other ones by Hardware Problems and such.

I will not say what Mods I am using just yet as I want the Freedom! Community to help by assisting me with finding good Enhancement Mods, by that I mean performance, for my game so I can improve the quality without turning down my settings.

And yes I use the SKSE mod, I will tell you that right now. The Script Extender is incredibly helpful. Also I realize Skyrim has been done to death but the main mod I want to use ads another level of depth to the game. A whole other, non-voiced, story line to the game. I'll make an explanation video if it's asked for as well detailing each mod I use if I must but I still feel like I should do this because I enjoy Skyrim much more with this mod I am speaking of.