Recommendable Games to Record ?

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
Hey guys i need recommendations for games i could get.
i like playing any game generally and would like to know which games are popular on youtube or generally popular.
Any of these genres are preferred from top to bottom
1. Horror
2. Action
3.Online Multiplayer
4. Anything other genre really haha

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
i like playing any game generally and would like to know which games are popular on youtube or generally popular.
1. Horror
2. Action
3.Online Multiplayer
Hello!

Well currently all online first/third person shooters are popular online, the new street fighter and MKXL is also very popular. I think you should check them out

Reactions: Prototype Ninja1

Kona2na

New User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
I just refresh the "popular new releases" section of Steam and choose from what's on there. No one really wants to see an old game unless you are a pro, or have something else to bring to the table. So I try to focus on the new and now. That being said, it does get a bit more spendy :D

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
I just refresh the "popular new releases" section of Steam and choose from what's on there. No one really wants to see an old game unless you are a pro, or have something else to bring to the table. So I try to focus on the new and now. That being said, it does get a bit more spendy :D
yeah its true, the more popular the channel the easier it is to just pick any game, but ill go check it out thanks :)

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Depends, I'd personally go with games "You" enjoy, instead of what is popular(yes, trending games can get you plenty of views and subs, but there are countless other channels doing the same thing). But I will admit, there are viewers who love people w/ webcams reacting to horror games, so with that being said...

1. Your favorite Horror game
2. Your favorite Action/and or Adventure game
3. Your favorite Multiplayer game(it helps to have friends with this!)
4. Classic games? They are quite a rarity in youtube(not very often do I see channels play classic NES/SNES games)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
will do :) what do you think viewers want in that game in particular ? wins, strategies or intensity of the match ?
It entirely depends. Educational streams would take a lot of training to get done right. I know having videos that highlight a part of hearthstone work best. Videos need to stand out to get noticed, if you can use RNG decks, you can just post the videos for easier views ^^

Yuci YZ

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
L
1. Horror
2. Action
3.Online Multiplayer
League of Legends is a pretty god suggestion I reckon. A lot of youtubers are making videos on it

Yuci YZ

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
true, ive considered it many times in the past since its very popular but isnt it overdone a bit ? ive seen channels getting barely any views. just worried bout the view count going down thats all
Im currently doing a shoutout series, i can give u a shoutout if u'd like xD

Crithammer

New User
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
1. Horror
2. Action
3.Online Multiplayer

Horror is very oversaturated, so you'll have to have something unique to keep people watching.