recommend me a pair of headphones?

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
broke my astro a40s bc of csgo and im looking for a new pair.

budget: under £200

what im looking for: a headset with virtual 7.1 surround that has good price 2 performance and has great sound for listening to music and playing compeititve games.

idk anything about audio so pls halp

also if you have a certain headset then please tell me your experiences

Reactions: Machi

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I like Logitech G430!
I've used that one for quite some time. It works well on me, but I know for some of my friends, they said the headset might be a little tight around the ears, but otherwise, it's a great headset.
I'm not someone who's a huge audiophile, so I can't give you all the nitty gritty details of the headset, but I can say that I've been using the same brand for over 3 years (even after I broke my first one).

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy

what im looking for: a headset with virtual 7.1 surround that has good price 2 performance and has great sound for listening to music and playing compeititve games.

The HyperX Cloud 2 is definitely an amazing headset. The quality is great and it has 7.1 surround. It comes with 2 pair of ear cushions, one being velour and one being leather, both being comfortable. It comes with a detachable mic(which has a windscreen) but the microphone quality isn't that great but its good enough. It has a jack that can connect your usual smartphone but it also comes with a USB control box to connect it to the PC(It also has an the airplane port thing if you like traveling but hate the airplane headphones).

The pricing is about $150 in Amazon, but I got mine for much more since I bought it on a store.

It's what I currently use and it's amazing!

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
If you are OK with regular earphones, I'd totally get the HD598's. Beginner audiophile, sounds amazing, and can wear for hours without a headache (9 oz)

If you have to have a mic, then just buy a modmic or something. Trust me, headsets are overpriced AF

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube

I'm using the razeer kraken usb and i really dig them they are durable and comfortable and are really good for csgo :D !