Gaming Rebuilding Cod team. Looking for members!

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey, I'm sprayz. Channel used to be over 0.3k subs and we had 3 channels for our team crucial. All channels went down when i started to become more inactive. I have re found my passion for youtube and have no longer lost my inspiration.
I am looking to rebuild our team. Within our 3 channels we have a sniper channel (montages), an eSports channel (MLG & sniping) and a hub channel (content creators of all kinds)
If interested, contact me on this or twitter @Sprayz_cC

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, I might be a interested in helping you guys out. I don't usually get on console much, however if you need anything in the ways of narration or commentary I could help.

Reactions: Sprayz

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, I might be a interested in helping you guys out. I don't usually get on console much, however if you need anything in the ways of narration or commentary I could help.
yeah, sorry I never made it too clear before. The hub channel is for youtube content creators such as commentaries etc :)

Reactions: Darth Monkey

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
I dont have a twitter and I have a xbox 360 and xbox one
Also, i used to be a sniper back on COD4, MW2, and BO2, but i lost my shot on these newer games
I'm the same with the sniper. That side of the team is having another leader. Have you got any prof of eSports records?

Feel The Rush

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
I'm the same with the sniper. That side of the team is having another leader. Have you got any prof of eSports records?
No actually. Ive never played bo3 competitively, just a few matches here and there, but i came here to try and join a team. Maybe by trying out against you or anyone else.

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
No actually. Ive never played bo3 competitively, just a few matches here and there, but i came here to try and join a team. Maybe by trying out against you or anyone else.
yeah thats fine. Everyone has to start somewhere. what region are you in?

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
I should be getting a team together for US. I play EU. Add me on xbox GT: vM x Sprayz
And i'll get back to you :)

Matto

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
I'm down to join up, Im pretty good at bo3, never really played competitively but would love to try, i play on ps4