GFX Request Rebranding and need a Banner and Logo

BaccaPlaysGaming

Rising User
Sep 17, 2014
YouTube
Hello anyone reading this! I am rebranding from BaccaPlaysGaming to a name I chose ChrisDaBac. Changing my name means I will need a new banner and logo, I am offering around $1.50 now or around $5 by the end of the month, I am look for a gaming banner with possibly some minecraft theme in it. Nothing to much Im looking for but I would like you to have other work I can view or a portfolio I can view online.

Maurolicious

Freedom! Member
Mar 7, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Maybe I can help you, I usually don't work for $1.50 so I'll leave some sort of "Made by Maurolicious" on the banner if you want that discount :)
You can check out my portfolio in my signature

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
We have 10 dedicated designers for different types of banners & logos, characters & more. Interested?
We will keep the design clean from any self promotion i.e "by RAG DESIGN's" for the price you mentioned.
Note: We are the cheapest on freedom for paid gfx.
Hit us up on skype or check out our work on the below portfolio!
Portfolio: http://www.RagDesigns.weebly.com

Last edited:

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi! I am a graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
I make any kind of graphic, illustrations, designs and more.
I always work for gamers and youtubers!
Works based on personal requests and ideas, fast and cheap. Psd file editable if requested.

check out my page to see skills and works : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
or send me a message by email at :[email protected]

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello anyone reading this! I am rebranding from BaccaPlaysGaming to a name I chose ChrisDaBac. Changing my name means I will need a new banner and logo, I am offering around $1.50 now or around $5 by the end of the month, I am look for a gaming banner with possibly some minecraft theme in it. Nothing to much Im looking for but I would like you to have other work I can view or a portfolio I can view online.
Are you still in need of it? Iam a highly trained gfx. Looking forward to work with you. Please leave a pm...