Solved Reapply for partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volt FFA

New User
Jun 28, 2016
Alright so about 2 years a go i was partnered with Freedom! but i unlinked because i seen no reason to have ads on my videos as i was a smaller youtuber, so i was wondering how can i reapply as I've been browsing everywhere for 2 hours trying to find out how but can't seem to find out how. Thanks -Volt

U

User.123120

Alright so about 2 years a go i was partnered with Freedom! but i unlinked because i seen no reason to have ads on my videos as i was a smaller youtuber, so i was wondering how can i reapply as I've been browsing everywhere for 2 hours trying to find out how but can't seem to find out how. Thanks -Volt
My first guess would be, just apply as usual and see if you can link the channel again. If this fails i would take it up with a ticket at support :)

Upvote 0

Volt FFA

New User
Jun 28, 2016
@itsjustjord I've tried looking all over the site clicked every tab logged out etc and can't find anywhere to apply again it says check my channel for lean more option but it's not there

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

@itsjustjord I've tried looking all over the site clicked every tab logged out etc and can't find anywhere to apply again it says check my channel for lean more option but it's not there
Ah, ok your best bet is to open up a ticket with support itself then :/ Head over here and make a new ticket :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.