Real Deal Android/iPhone

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Was an Android user for years and used to literally sell my soul worshiping Samsung...... switched to iPhone back in 2013 and I've got no regrets, it was one of the best choices I've ever made. I now endorse Apple products heavily and its all I buy as far as Computers/Phones/Media Players for the most part.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
THIS IS ALL ON PERSONAL PREFERENCE!

So you have to decide which software you like better, Android or iOS. Android provides more optimization and customization and iOS gives you a clean and premium experience. But Apple products are overpriced so if you don't have a lot of money to spend, Android is better. Personally I like iPhones better but I don't have the money to invest into Apple's ecosystem. Recently I purchased a Nexus 6 for a great price of $300. If you're on a budget, it's a no brainer to go with Android.

IOSMacandtech

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Some of my family members use Android phones and they are not pleased at all. Price plays a role when you buy a phone. I have been using iPhones for over 5 years now and don't regret it at all. Yes, they cost more, but they work flawlessly and provide the service I need.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Some of my family members use Android phones and they are not pleased at all. Price plays a role when you buy a phone. I have been using iPhones for over 5 years now and don't regret it at all. Yes, they cost more, but they work flawlessly and provide the service I need.

I don't seem to get how your family members are not pleased with Android. Android as an OS isn't buggy, it's arguably as buggy as iOS. Plus Apple has it's software flaws as well.

They're both great operating systems but Apple caters more towards the general public, the not so tech savvy people.