Community Ready to meet new friends!

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
What's going on everybody im gonna try and keep this short and sweet as much as i can. I'm Roachh. I'm 23 years old and from South Dakota. My real name is Teal (fun fact). I actually was a part of the Freedom! Family once a few years ago but i was unable to keep uploading regularly, so i unlinked and stopped doing youtube related activities for a little while. Now i am back and im uploading regularly again. I started youtube back in late 2012-early 2013. My content is mainly focused on Call of Duty. I have been a Call of Duty player since 2007 and will never outgrow the franchise. My channel though also features other content. I would like to branch out and have a much wider variety of games and even collaborate with some other creators here and there. I love comedy. I love making people laugh, so Funny Moments type of content is also what i aim for. I also play WWE 2K17, Minecraft (although not as much lately), i enjoy streaming when i have the ability to, as my internet is not good at all. I am currently working on getting a new laptop so that i can get back into doing GFX work and editing my videos a lot easier, as at the moment i am stuck with using the Ps4's SHAREfactory for my video editor. But all in all, my channel is doing great again. I am uploading regularly (about 2-3 times a week). I hope you liked my introduction to the forums, and hopefully I'll see you around my channel some day ;) thanks everybody for taking the time to read this far :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!