RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I get hate comments sometimes. I just ignore them. Hate comments makes me stronger! I replied to a hate comment awhile back and the person replied back saying, "Sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" They are pretty much just looking for attention.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I get hate comments sometimes. I just ignore them. Hate comments makes me stronger! I replied to a hate comment awhile back and the person replied back saying, "Sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" They are pretty much just looking for attention.
Due to the nature of my comedy and what not I've caused a few minor controversies on my channel. It's always really fun cause its just stuff for me to make a video on later down the line haha I'm not too bothered about hate really. You'll get it with any passion you chase

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Due to the nature of my comedy and what not I've caused a few minor controversies on my channel. It's always really fun cause its just stuff for me to make a video on later down the line haha I'm not too bothered about hate really. You'll get it with any passion you chase
That is true. I had people tell me I can’t reach certain goals in life. But now that I’ve shown them wrong they still send hate sometimes.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
That is true. I had people tell me I can’t reach certain goals in life. But now that I’ve shown them wrong they still send hate sometimes.
Just recently watched The True Geordies podcast. He and some of his friends started a second channel for sports that has 400,000 subscribers in a week. Some sporty guy who used to go to his high school sent him a tweet saying he's rubbish and never even liked sports. Geordie said it was funny to see how much hate this guy with an average job not really going anywhere was sending him because he was getting to meet these massive footballers and commentating the KSI fight and stuff. People can get really jealous when you do well in life. I even find if I try something new and cool like stand up some people I know get jealous and start acting pi**y.