taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
So I've started this forum because I really want the Gaming community to grow on this channel and I really want to know one thing. What about your channels and about yourselves make you unique within the Youtube community. If you say "Oh, I'm funny or I like doing it and i'm dedicated to it" then you are the same as everyone else who are trying to grow their channel. So I just would like to know what you believe makes you unique and hopefully I can track some new subscribers your way :)

For myself, I believe I'm unique because I have meaning behind everything I do, but mostly my channel's name itself. In every video, I try my hardest to keep talking and trying to make jokes just so that I can keep the audience reeled in and so that they'll keep watching for the next few episodes. When I'm streaming BO3 and playing with firends you'll notice me making jokes a crap ton, because for some reason I can't help myself when I see the Opportunity. I also make that's what she said jokes whenever they are able to be said. Puns are my bae within my channel. I also try my hardest to put out decent or more quality videos and post regularly. As well as responding to all the comments that I can while still making more videos and trying my hardest to entertain the crowd. Well that's about it for me

If you would like to you could check out my channel you can because it would help out alot, but more importantly tell me what you think makes you unique :)

Last edited:

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
I think this is a really cool post! Great idea, I will totally check out your channel here in a bit!

As for me, I think what sets me apart at the moment is that I am working on something for the entire Minecraft community to rip apart and have fun with. I was just playing minigames and stuff, you know, casual gaming, not really going anywhere with it, but then I started working on this Minecraft parkour map filled with easter eggs of YouTubers, and I want it to be something that the entire Minecraft community can rip apart and look through, you know? Something that others can use in their videos, and something that may even interest some massive channels, as there will be easter eggs they have to work together to solve, and since nobody else has this map yet, it gives me something original and unique to my channel. I think I am going to keep working on maps like this one, because it is fun, and not a lot of Minecraft channels my size actually do this, or at least not many I have seen.

As for my personality, I mean, I make really bad jokes, does that count? XD

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
I think this is a really cool post! Great idea, I will totally check out your channel here in a bit!

As for me, I think what sets me apart at the moment is that I am working on something for the entire Minecraft community to rip apart and have fun with. I was just playing minigames and stuff, you know, casual gaming, not really going anywhere with it, but then I started working on this Minecraft parkour map filled with easter eggs of YouTubers, and I want it to be something that the entire Minecraft community can rip apart and look through, you know? Something that others can use in their videos, and something that may even interest some massive channels, as there will be easter eggs they have to work together to solve, and since nobody else has this map yet, it gives me something original and unique to my channel. I think I am going to keep working on maps like this one, because it is fun, and not a lot of Minecraft channels my size actually do this, or at least not many I have seen.

As for my personality, I mean, I make really bad jokes, does that count? XD

I would consider that as a nice personality XD I will check out your channel in an hour or so, becuae i'm still in class lol. That is a very great idea honestly, I love making parkours on minecraft and may try yours out when it's done :) I'm looking forward to it now. good luck!

Reactions: Charxander Origin