Entertainment READ THIS! YOU'LL MAKE MY DAY!!!!

Jerry Tube

New User
Feb 3, 2016
Hey, My name is Jerry and my dream is to be a filmmaker. For years now Ive been wanting to post videos to youtube, because I'm only young, i feel this is the only way i express my filmmaking personality. When I was thinking about youtube, i grew a strong passion for it and wanted to be a professional youtuber. This would be my life long dream... please subscribe to help me live my dream.

Zasphas

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey man i'm always down for people wanting to live their dreams! welcome to freedom and I hope you have a awesome time here and I hope you channel grows! (y) (Y)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey, My name is Jerry and my dream is to be a filmmaker. For years now Ive been wanting to post videos to youtube, because I'm only young, i feel this is the only way i express my filmmaking personality. When I was thinking about youtube, i grew a strong passion for it and wanted to be a professional youtuber. This would be my life long dream... please subscribe to help me live my dream.
Keep that dream alive man, and I hope it works out for you. Seeya around the forums!