Did these tips help you grow ?

• Total voters

Scullyyt

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
London
YouTube
Hey ladies and gents, hows everybody doing. I'm not a very active person on the forums however recently I've been looking more and more into Freedom and I really like the whole grow together thing that's going on over here. I wondered if there was a way we could all help eachother without all this sub4sub craps that basically leaves you with a ton of subs and zero views. So here's an idea I have come up with. I will leave my top tip for growing on youtube and you guys comment your top tip underneath. If all goes well we should have a massive thread full of different tips that everyone can read through and utilize to grow. It can be long or short, really in-depth or simple just leave something.

So here's mine. Understand what your target audience is looking for and use that. For example I play alot of minecraft survival on my channel. So if I go to Youtube and type in minecraft survival a list of what people search for more specifically on that topic drops down. This tells me the majority of people searching for minecraft survival on youtube are looking for "Minecraft Survival Island". So I now know what my target audience is searching for I just have to provide it.