Gaming read me :)

how can i grow my youtube and get more viewers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DutyKix

New User
Apr 2, 2016
Hi im dutykix and i am just trying to grow my yt like others.i play CS:GO on PC and i upload every day.I am working up upgrading the quality of my videos.i got 20 subs and i was so hyped that I got that many,although my videos only get one or two likes and not that many views.I will be very grateful if my channel can grow from this :)

InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
Hi im dutykix and i am just trying to grow my yt like others.i play CS:GO on PC and i upload every day.I am working up upgrading the quality of my videos.i got 20 subs and i was so hyped that I got that many,although my videos only get one or two likes and not that many views.I will be very grateful if my channel can grow from this :)
Uploading everyday isn't a necessity, but if you can upload every day that's good, though make sure you upload consistently and let your viewers know exactly when they can expect new videos. For example, if you upload everyday, make sure to upload at the exact same time everyday (use Scheduled uploads to do this). If you upload everyday at 6pm, let your viewers know that you upload everyday at 6pm, that way you can maximize potential viewers.
Likewise, quality is also a big thing you need to keep in mind. Bottom line is, do not upload anything that is not 720p or better, and make sure that you record in 1280x720 and don't stretch the video, this could decrease quality significantly. You can also try to record in 60fps if your setup can handle it. If you record in 1280x720, make sure that the recording software is set to the best quality you can handle, then when you go to render, make sure the video settings are the same. This is a very accurate page for you to check to get good enough quality to upload to YouTube https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en-GB

CAMBAM

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
Honestly bro, I think you should be doing both. Yes it might be hard to have an upload schedule of everyday while putting out the best quality you can provide but just promote yourself in anyway possible that isn't spam. Get yourself out there!