READ M E PLZ NOW?

Kian Day

New User
Mar 1, 2016
Hello Poeple of the freedom family!

I think I should show my High School class a power point of freedom.tm and help more people join freedom in my class plz reply if you think I should or shouldn't!?!

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Whats the assignment even about?
I have to agree, what is the assignment? It's nice that you wish for others to join and increase the popularity of Freedom!, but if your assignment is how to cook pasta, I think you'll get and F. Also, do be careful of promotion of large scale things in school. In some cases it could lead to trouble.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is far too little information for us to be able to understand what it is that you're trying to do.

What are the requirements of this presentation and what needs to be in it? How does it need to be presented and in what time limit?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Poeple of the freedom family!

I think I should show my High School class a power point of freedom.tm and help more people join freedom in my class plz reply if you think I should or shouldn't!?!
That would be interesting. If you can manage to talk about the great benefits, and not come off like a kitchen salesman, you could be in business ^^