Solved React Videos Monetization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Party Game Network

Hello, I need some help with this.. I cannot find an answer anywhere. Can react videos be monetized? I see some are and some arent in my search.. and also.. a part 2 to this question is.. can MOVIE Trailers be monetized? I got flagged (not striked) by FOX for a react video to the Xmen trailer (it is NOT monetized) but can I dispute this? does anyone ever monetize these videos?

Thanks

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I need some help with this.. I cannot find an answer anywhere. Can react videos be monetized? I see some are and some arent in my search.. and also.. a part 2 to this question is.. can MOVIE Trailers be monetized? I got flagged (not striked) by FOX for a react video to the Xmen trailer (it is NOT monetized) but can I dispute this? does anyone ever monetize these videos?

Thanks
Yes, react videos can be monetized. However you might want to put a link to the original video in the comments (Give credit to the original owner). Also, You should try to get yourself in you videos as much as possible, don't make the whole video you watching the video and making faces on it.(That would be weird :D) I'm not too sure on if you can do Movie trailers, although I believe that you can since i've seen people do it before such as the channel ANGRYJOESHOW. I would just not monetize that certain video since FOX has a problem with it. Hopefully this helps and if you have any further questions, please let me know.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.