Subscriber Milestone Reached 5,000 subs! Thanks Freedom Family :)

Sayantan Sinha

New User
Sep 4, 2016
India
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone, I want to share my story -

I started teaching magic tricks on my channel way back in 2009 when I didn't have any experience regarding YouTube and to be frank, not even magic. I uploaded pretty regularly but in 2013, I stopped uploading seeing that I wasn't getting a lot of subs or views.

But just last month, I decided to return to YouTube. I've gained a lot of knowledge in the 7 years that I've started and this time I decided to work with some people who knew how to work a camera, editing, SEO, etc.

And in just a couple of weeks, I've finally reached 5,000+ Subscribers on my channel. It feels great to get big so fast and especially on my second time around.

I want to leave this message for you guys - If you're not happy with the progress of your channel, just take a break, enjoy life, figure out what you have been doing wrong and return to YouTube. That is my story and I would like it if you share your stories too. And I hope you'll be seeing a lot more of me on this Milestones Forum :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on reaching 5,000 subs and good advice. Fingers crossed it isn't that long before we see you posting another milestone thread

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Congratulations! That is amazing and yes sometimes it is good to take a break, learn new skills then start again. I am undergoing something similar with my recent return but I have nowhere near achieved as much as you! :)