Subscriber Milestone Reached 4k subs! Thanks Freedom Family :)

debjitmagic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2015
India
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone, I want to share my story -

I started teaching magic tricks on my channel way back in 2009 when I didn't have any experience regarding YouTube and to be frank, not even magic. I uploaded pretty regularly but in 2013, I stopped uploading seeing that I wasn't getting a lot of subs or views.

But just this month, I decided to return to YouTube. I've gained a lot of knowledge in the 7 years that I've started and this time I decided to work with some people who knew how to work a camera, editing, SEO, etc.

And in just a couple of weeks, I've finally reached 4,000+ Subscribers on my channel. It feels great to get big so fast and especially on my second time around.

I want to leave a message for you guys. If you're not happy with the progress of your channel, just take a break, enjoy life, figure out what you have been doing wrong and return to YouTube. That is my story and I would like it if you share your stories too. And I hope you'll be seeing a lot more of me on this Milestones Forum :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Yup it is crazy. And I saw your new Happy Wheels video. It was great.... and it turns out we have the same intro :p
same intro lol! Oh yea the Happy Wheels I was scared it would be bad! But when I watch it it felt like DAHM, I was enjoying the game too much!