Subscriber Milestone Reached 22,000 Subscribers!

Alex Karam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Canada
YouTube
This is amazing guys the support that freedom has helped me achieve is crazy! Follow the tips and tricks that are provided for you and it will come. Thanks for everything guys I hope to keep doing what I'm doing for those who want to support you are all loved!
- Alex / You4ia

Last edited by a moderator:

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
This is amazing guys the support that freedom has helped me achieve is crazy! Follow the tips and tricks that are provided for you and it will come. Thanks for everything guys I hope to keep doing what I'm doing for those who want to support you are all loved!
- Alex / You4ia

https://www.youtube.com/user/c4andLMG
wow thats crazy i wish and hope oneday im as sucefull as you been on youtube a year and got 183 but its takes time takes time i subbed toy ou also

Reactions: Alex Karam

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
On my current channel it took me about a year and a half but this was at a very slow pace, I've had other channels in the past so now I have about 5 years of experience on YouTube
I too have had many other channels but this was the one i began taking seriously a couple of years ago, its quite frustrating but i guess im just impatient

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
please support and help me hahah i can only wish i was as big as you i can only with i had at least 1'000 subs haha

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
1'000 is my goal tbh i feel like im never gonna reach it but i guess it takes time i see all my friends reaching it only because they have people that are already big on youtube and they give them the push i dont know anyone like that haha

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Just enjoy making videos man you have to do the things you like for the right reasons not fame
no no i know ive said in countless video i dont care if i have 10 subs or whatever i will always make videos it more of a video diary for me and my family to look back on in the future but it would be good to also have a following if you get me :))