Music Re-introduction

CopyrightFreeMusic

Le Old'e King
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Hi there, so i've been a member of Freedom for almost 30 months, and it has been a great journey, but i've taken some pauses from the Community part but decided to get back to it.

Name is Daniel, turning 23 this may and i work with IT, meaning Network, Firewall etc etc...

I currently upload Copyright Free Music on my channel, meaning you can use all of the songs i upload in your own monetized content on Youtube!
As long as you provide the credits etc.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up,

Take care,
d

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there, so i've been a member of Freedom for almost 30 months, and it has been a great journey, but i've taken some pauses from the Community part but decided to get back to it.

Name is Daniel, turning 23 this may and i work with IT, meaning Network, Firewall etc etc...

I currently upload Copyright Free Music on my channel, meaning you can use all of the songs i upload in your own monetized content on Youtube!
As long as you provide the credits etc.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up,

Take care,
d
Thirty months is a long time! What got you interested in joining in the first place? Copyright free music is the way to go! Everyone loves to spruce up there channel that way. And as a bonus, I linked you a thread in freedom, where they help out people with their introduction post. If you look at their tips/template, your post could increase more traffic to it ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

x3m_miner

New User
Oct 20, 2015
Hey :D

I have a YouTube channel with over 1500 Subscribers and 200k views.

Every week I give a shoutout to my active subscribers.
If you would like to get a shoutout all you have to do is:

1. Subscribe to the channel
2. Stay active by liking and commenting on the videos
3. Check out the winners channel :)

For more information check out this video :D