Gaming (re-introduction.) gaaraplayer

gaaraplayer1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
hello, my name is gaaraplayer, but i like the other nickname sandman,

i did videos, and even did an LP on resident evil 4 HD, how ever, after i got through a few episodes on yu gi oh! legacy of the duelest, i started to lose somthing that drove me in RE4, passion for recording fun game play. but i got a fire starting up, and is ready to tackle the gameing world once more,

the old days are gone, and is now replaced with a new passion. this passion will breath better gameplay from me, and even more if im lucky enough, so far, i want to play a few games on my list of steam games.story and challanges are what drove me resident evil 4 lets play, but i believe that ether fable anniversary, undertale, deadpool (still iffy on that one) and the assassins creed series.

i want to have a channel where everyone comes to have fun, and injoy the funny gameplay i have, i will also be streaming crossout on twich too so i can balance a few thing.

gaaraplayer1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
that dedication right there (y) (Y) welcome back man

i still need to find the time to sit down, and record, as well as decide on a game. but i will try to get on my feet again, even under the new rules of youtube.[DOUBLEPOST=1517602289][/DOUBLEPOST]just to say, i do suggest looking at my old content. while old, i think i did good. for the time anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxtrsZlZkTgWVYPxwk_BCbeuIdpnP7xRi

this was my first ever lets play, part of me is thinking of re doing it and making it an LP that i won't fail this time,

Last edited:

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i still need to find the time to sit down, and record, as well as decide on a game. but i will try to get on my feet again, even under the new rules of youtube.[DOUBLEPOST=1517602289][/DOUBLEPOST]just to say, i do suggest looking at my old content. while old, i think i did good. for the time anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxtrsZlZkTgWVYPxwk_BCbeuIdpnP7xRi

this was my first ever lets play, part of me is thinking of re doing it and making it an LP that i won't fail this time,

I was in same boat as you i left and returned just as things got a big change with youtube however it motivates me even more to succeed :) we can grow together :D