Gaming Re-introducing myself.... Please help me out :)

Cambo92311

New User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey all freedom partners,
my name is Cambo92311 and i create gaming compilations of games like GTA V, Black Ops 3 and Battlefield 4 and Hardline. If any of you are interested in my channel please drop by and give me some feedback I also plan to buy and Elgato HD60 so that i can create some gameplay videos to add to my channel. Hope to see you guys around :)

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
Hello, only one introduction in the Introduce Yourself section.

For feedback, I recommend playing more diverse games that has less channels showcasing, that way you have bigger chance of getting new viewers.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey all freedom partners,
my name is Cambo92311 and i create gaming compilations of games like GTA V, Black Ops 3 and Battlefield 4 and Hardline. If any of you are interested in my channel please drop by and give me some feedback I also plan to buy and Elgato HD60 so that i can create some gameplay videos to add to my channel. Hope to see you guys around :)
Heya Cambo, what got you interested in joining freedom? It's definitely a nice environment here. Can you tell us more personal details about yourself? Everyone looks forward to forming a bond with you at times ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

you play awesome games ! I want to buy an elgato soon to :) As a COD creator myself how are you finding black ops 3 ?