VLOG Re-introducing Mamokin as a Vlogging Channel!

Mamokin

Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
mamokin.media
YouTube
MamoPlays
Hey, hi hello!

I am no longer a music promoter, it is honestly just to much work and not enough enjoyment. If you don't enjoy your hobbies then why are you doing them?

SO, now I am focusing more on my photography and cinematography. I have always had a love for it but just could not afford a camera in general nor did I go out much. I am now taking an opportunity I have seen by the jugular and investing in a camera. I will also be vlogging the most interesting aspects of my life weekly and hope to collaborate in any way possible with other vloggers.

All my media links are on my profile, pretty sure if you just smash my face with your mouse a modal window will pop up?

So if you have an interest in vlogs, cameras, photography, travel or anything vloggable really then hit me up!

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey, hi hello!

I am no longer a music promoter, it is honestly just to much work and not enough enjoyment. If you don't enjoy your hobbies then why are you doing them?

SO, now I am focusing more on my photography and cinematography. I have always had a love for it but just could not afford a camera in general nor did I go out much. I am now taking an opportunity I have seen by the jugular and investing in a camera. I will also be vlogging the most interesting aspects of my life weekly and hope to collaborate in any way possible with other vloggers.

All my media links are on my profile, pretty sure if you just smash my face with your mouse a modal window will pop up?

So if you have an interest in vlogs, cameras, photography, travel or anything vloggable really then hit me up!

Hey @Mamokin i have a tip for you, MAKE SURE YOU UPLOAD CONSISTENTLY! This is why your losing views of your channel, you have so many subscribers, they must've enjoyed your videos, but because you haven't uploaded for 2 weeks, your losing views, I once did that, and i had lost a lot of viewers, best tip for anyone on YouTube is never give up, and make sure you get more views. This is not a negative comment, i only want to help out other YouTubers. Hope this helps you, P.S I subbed to you, mind checking out my channel too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Wqdd32RJf7jUx0fpwlC1Q

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey, hi hello!

Welcome to the Family Mamokin, What you lost interest of music promotor? I know you say its to much but is there other reasons? and if you have any question about Freedom and/or youtube feel to ask.