Rating on Black Ops 3

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
7. It still has alot of fixes like inviting to game, can connect to party if you back out, and of course the ABC error. Overall, the gameplay is good and i like how the maps are layed out.

I would have to agree with this as well.

The social also needs fixing it tells me people are online playing cod when they aren't lol

yvesthekoala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I gave up on COD a while ago. Is it worth coming back for this one? I'd be interested to know...
I think it's at least worth renting and trying out. It feels like a mixture of mw2 and BO1 in my opinion. The new boost feature is a lot better than the exo suit from COD Advance Warfare. I'd give it 9/10. But that's just my opinion, I hope this helps c:

Dec 19, 2015
Since I play competitive (GameBattles, tournaments) I would say 8/10. BO3 and AW are 2 of the best competitive cods IMO. There's a lot more fast paced action making them a great competitve game :)

David F

Rising User
Dec 5, 2015
YouTube
It's great so far, they just need to fix a few little things like the friends list i can only see the first 10 that go fix so i guess they are working on it but the game is awesome so far.

Reactions: Trondjonny

Trondjonny

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
I like it alot. Off course it has some flaws. So 7 is a nice number for this one. Some matchmaking bugs, like you instantly kicked out to the lobby, or when you are in a party and start a game, not all off them are following. So alot off back and forth. But I will play this until infinity ward comes with the next cod.

Last edited: