Fun and Games Rate the YouTuber channel above you.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
5/10...

Love the logo and the banner, but the content just isn't for me, personally! I'm sure it'd appeal to loads of other people, though! Keep up the good work and remember, you can't please everyone! :)

Your thumbnails and overall channel design is great, I just think your content is a bit topic specific. I'm sure your content would also have a range of People that like it.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Could you elaborate on this a bit more for me? I think my content is quite varied, I'd love to know what I can improve! ;):)

After looking at your channel a bit more closely I do agree you have a range of content. So I have gone and found some other areas for you to inprove maybe put an intro in all your videos. Have 5 seconds of engaging content then your intro then your video. Add some call to actions to your end card with links to social media.
These are just based on skimming through a couple videos. If you want me to give you a full channel critique head over the the community reviews page and look for a thread made by me and paste one of your videos.

Here's the link if your want a detailed critique:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/offering-channel-trailer-video-critiques.194403/

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
After looking at your channel a bit more closely I do agree you have a range of content. So I have gone and found some other areas for you to inprove maybe put an intro in all your videos. Have 5 seconds of engaging content then your intro then your video. Add some call to actions to your end card with links to social media.
These are just based on skimming through a couple videos. If you want me to give you a full channel critique head over the the community reviews page and look for a thread made by me and paste one of your videos.

Here's the link if your want a detailed critique:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/offering-channel-trailer-video-critiques.194403/
Thankyou! I will probably do that! :)

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
I don't think I'm in the position to be rating other channels yet since I myself am still learning things, but if someone wants to rate my channel I'd appreciate it.

Mystic CRO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2016
Who knows
YouTube
MysticCRO
if you wouldn't mind go into a little more detail about set it up any tips are very useful

8/10

Logos there a +

Banner there a +

..Well i would advise you to create..playlists..and sort things more. If you dont sort em and put em on your channel neatly.;..it looks like a Teenagers room..after a party..ya know.

Harry Mcneill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2016
YouTube
Mystic CRO
4/10
The logo is good.
The banner could be improved by being more lively and its hard to make out what i says as the text blends in with the background in a bad way.
The intro is very good, i'm not a intro person but i do like yours.
You need to add your voice into the videos and not just use subtitles.
Record in at least 720p if not 1080p as 480p is just really bad and its not very clear.