Fun and Games Rate the YouTuber channel above you.

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
Rate the Channel about you!

10/10.
being the first one, i suppose i'll rate Pixelated.
Good start, got a bit of content out already which is good,
One of the things that i've noticed that might help you, is with your video titles, try to use key word that would be key search topics, but also make sure they relate to your video. for instance i know you play a lot of CSGO. theres nothing stopping you from starting those titles with " CSGO | ".
Also have a look into making custom thumbnails for your videos, a good thumbnail should draw in your viewers.
None-the-Less, good start and good luck, hope you found this helpful

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
being the first one, i suppose i'll rate Pixelated.
Good start, got a bit of content out already which is good,
One of the things that i've noticed that might help you, is with your video titles, try to use key word that would be key search topics, but also make sure they relate to your video. for instance i know you play a lot of CSGO. theres nothing stopping you from starting those titles with " CSGO | ".
Also have a look into making custom thumbnails for your videos, a good thumbnail should draw in your viewers.
None-the-Less, good start and good luck, hope you found this helpful
Well seen your channel i'll give it a 7/10.
Reason is that i see some important things missing.
Your home screen misses a Channel trailer and section's for good overview.
You currently have no Playlists and your about section is empty.
Last point is your upload schedule.

The good points on the other hand is that i like your banner and avatar. Some thumbnails are great and some could be a bit better.

Reactions: Krayzar HD

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd

The good points on the other hand is that i like your banner and avatar. Some thumbnails are great and some could be a bit better.
Cheers, i'll get on it

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

soutzyyy

Rising User
May 10, 2016
Croydon
YouTube
TwilightPrinze, I give your YouTube-Channel a 5 out of 10. I don't want to be mean, but here is why:
I give you this, because everyone can uploading his gameplay. You have to put some nice music under it and talk about yourself, reply on what is happening to the game and go so on. Make your videos short, pick the best and funniest moments and I'm sure you will get more viewers.

I know I'm not a expert, but this is what I do and it seems that people enjoy my videos. Try it for yourself and these are just tips! Do with it what you want.
7/10 from me, some funny and original jokes in there, not bad editing and your laugh is infectious xD
To improve, I'd work on being more consistent, maybe make yourself an upload schedule, and try and contact a GFX artist to get some better channel art.
- Zac

Markus Roseburg

New User
May 31, 2016
YouTube
7/10 from me, some funny and original jokes in there, not bad editing and your laugh is infectious xD
To improve, I'd work on being more consistent, maybe make yourself an upload schedule, and try and contact a GFX artist to get some better channel art.
- Zac

8/10

I like your Thumbnails, and you can speak good. If you upgrade your Micro your qualiti is top!

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Sadly I do not understand the language you are using in your video's. maybe you should consider talking english in the video's you make. this way you can get a bigger audience . I do like your banner and thumbnails though :D

6.5/10

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
Sadly I do not understand the language you are using in your video's. maybe you should consider talking english in the video's you make. this way you can get a bigger audience . I do like your banner and thumbnails though :D

6.5/10
7/10
Personally i don't like the banner, I just don't think the colours match well, also, I don't know German, but it looks like you could be replying to more comments and showing a bit more interaction in that way. Also maybe look into the colour schemes and font sizes in your thumbnails. Other than those points you've got pretty good content, your upload schedule is good(lol mine isnt but thats uni lyfe), and your video editing skills seem fairly good. All in all, nice channel

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
7/10
Personally i don't like the banner, I just don't think the colours match well, also, I don't know German, but it looks like you could be replying to more comments and showing a bit more interaction in that way. Also maybe look into the colour schemes and font sizes in your thumbnails. Other than those points you've got pretty good content, your upload schedule is good(lol mine isnt but thats uni lyfe), and your video editing skills seem fairly good. All in all, nice channel
8/10.
Thumbnails are good quality, I enjoy your logo and banner it looks nice. Your video quality is also really good. Looks like you don't upload too much but you are most likely busy..Whatever you're doing you seem pretty good at it since you're getting in the views. keep it up. in all you have a nice channel

Reactions: Krayzar HD

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
8/10.
Thumbnails are good quality, I enjoy your logo and banner it looks nice. Your video quality is also really good. Looks like you don't upload too much but you are most likely busy..Whatever you're doing you seem pretty good at it since you're getting in the views. keep it up. in all you have a nice channel
Thanks man, much appreciated

Reactions: Loyal Gaming

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd

OK Mr,
I've fixed up a few of the things like playlists, the about section, and ive added a channel trailer, hows my channel rate now.
also i know my upload schedule is bad, but thats uni lye for ya. Also any more feedback is welcomed.
Cheers,
Kray

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
OK Mr,
I've fixed up a few of the things like playlists, the about section, and ive added a channel trailer, hows my channel rate now.
also i know my upload schedule is bad, but thats uni lye for ya. Also any more feedback is welcomed.
Cheers,
Kray
Better mate 8/10 ;)

Last thing is i noticed some vids are missing thumbnails but besides that it is a improvement :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
TwilightPrinze, I give your YouTube-Channel a 5 out of 10. I don't want to be mean, but here is why:
I give you this, because everyone can uploading his gameplay. You have to put some nice music under it and talk about yourself, reply on what is happening to the game and go so on. Make your videos short, pick the best and funniest moments and I'm sure you will get more viewers.

I know I'm not a expert, but this is what I do and it seems that people enjoy my videos. Try it for yourself and these are just tips! Do with it what you want.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I am slowly working on adding Voice and Camera but as many people in the beginning it feels a bit akward. But in time i'll get there :)